Friday, July 20, 2012

Lost memories.

Ok so i was digging through an old computer at my dads house and i so happen to stumble upon some old pics of models i did a couple years back, My skills were rusty. I had a point a shoot cheap camera. I knew nothing about photography back then. But i think its the memories through these photos that bring back alot of happiness. Probably went through alot back then thats why it kinda felt weird looking at these..These kits were always available back then and my local hobby store had tons of them, Wish i would have bought a few. Now i know to stock up and dont let the moments pass me by..


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



3 comments:

  1. Sweet job Mario... hey bro this is Ricky. meet at Pegasus. Hum any idea why I got banned from MS forum?! I don't think I did anything wrong...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s quite an affordable price for used cars. I haven’t read a bad review for this car. Actually, I was impressed with the performance of this car. No wonder why it was held as a Car of the Year!

    ReplyDelete