Thursday, April 26, 2012

Stylin on you Subaru INGS Sti

Stylin on myself sometimes is something i usually do. I amaze myself everytime i complete something that i have never thought i could do, So for my satisfaction and not no one else's, I am happy with the end result. This is a really cool kit made by Aoshima bunka, a scale manufacturer from Japan that produces all different types of kits, My favorites is their japanese import line of model cars. Aoshima has a huge collection and that would be where i usually find my models from if you are wondering. Check them out at their website, Really cool stuff!

Manufacturer: Aoshima Bunka Kyozai Co.,Ltd.
Kit: 2010 Subaru INGS Sti wagon.
Accesories: Model Scientists corp.

links: http://www.modelscientists.com
http://www.aoshima-bk.co.jp/English/


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



3 comments:

  1. Su per I am big fan of Impreza (2003 is for me niciest model) really color looks very agressive wheels fit ..great build

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lucas, Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AGPIC

    Thanku so much for your post I am really humble for this and wil increase your post targeted traffic.

    ReplyDelete