Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Stance Nation Classy civic build progress Part 3

Wow, so i had pretty busy weekend with the spocom event with motormavens and man was i beat after the show, i arrived 4pm and left around 10 that night, my legs were killing me but the models where all the worth waiting for..soo sweet. Heres progress part 3 to the classy civic build, The paint process was hard to choose from since i could not thing of any other color to paint it than from the normal colors i would use so i decided to switch it up and do something different, also color matched the wheels as well and work a bit on the engine bay, Gun show decals from rouge status was not an easy task to apply but im happy with the results..more progress soon almost done i promise!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



1 comment:

  1. This car is my life I want buy one in january 2012
    I will check all steps here nice work keep it up
    If U have time wisit my blog and see my work

    ReplyDelete