Monday, August 1, 2011

Stance Nation Civic Si Progress part 2

As promised, more work got done to the engine and engine bay, im taking my time on this build so i build everything correctly and decided to sctratchbuild some parts. see pics below for refrence..


I scratchbuild some custom headers for that race look, the revell headers just dont cut it for me..

Photobucket


Photobucket

I removed the spark plug cover to install New Individual Hondata Coil packs! Bringing that new school old school flavor..
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I received my LCA'S for the rear suspension one from Skunk2 and Function 7. I personaly like the function 7 setup with subrace. you?
Photobucket


Photobucket

Function 7 set up.
Photobucket

Function 7 subrace with Skunk2 control arms...Sick wid it..
Photobucket



0 comments:

Post a Comment