Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Welcome to The Team: Team Rider Luis Aguilar

Our newest team rider luis Aguilar from Socal Representing team young hobby. This guy got'z mad skillz! Luis is a little bit old school when it comes to taste in model building. He represents hard for the old school toyota's with a new school flavor anyday! Los lakers! ya buddy..

A little bio From the man himself:
Hello everyone, my name is Luis Aguilar and I am an automotive addict...haha. I hail from the city of angels and landed in fontana... o_O well i am an hobby nut in all forms. from building model kits to art work ranging from cars to graffiti art and also wrenching on my own cars.

I have been building 1/24 kits since i was about 6-7 years old. back then it was about paint brushes and glue tubes. I had taken several breaks between then and now. (30 years old in a week O_O) In 08' I jumped back in the pool of paints and glue. Mostly because of SPC model car forum along with about 3-4 other scale forums. I mostly use rattle cans, some airbrushing..if im not lazy..lols. I started again with a slammed tamiya 66 beetle, I built it for my daugther, 5 years old at the time. I built a couple more after that and currently have about 4 projects going at the same time. 85 Corolla Levin N2, 69 Datsun 510, 80's 280Z and a Ferrari 360 wide body. I also have a few WIPs that are on stand by. Im a fairly slow builder, I have a mild case of ADD and have more kits than time will allow me to build, but I hope to get most of them done..lols

Well enough of the chatter and on with the pics. enjoy and thanks for viewing.
Happy motoring



Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Younghobby does not own any of these images. All credit goes to the respect builder.

0 comments:

Post a Comment